modified from Sharon123's Recipezaar recipe.
4 cups cooked chicken, chopped (one roasted chicken)
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup celery, diced
1 cup carrot, diced
1/2 cup frozen peas
56 oz. low sodium chicken broth
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
1 can condensed cream of chicken & mushroom soup
2 teaspoons fines herbes
pepper, to taste
1 package egg noodles, cooked
1. Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
2. Saute the celery, carrots and onions w/ the fines herbes to soften.
3. Put the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
4. Stir in broth and soup. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
6. When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles.